Sunday, September 26, 2010

Annoying

Do you know what’s the hardest topic to do? Do you know which topic I despise to get? It’s getting a free topic. Yes, I rather to be assigned with any random specific topic. Some people will agree with me, but some might not. But I don't care; I'm talking from my point of view now.

The moment I'm allowed to talk about anything in the world for an assignment, I feel like doing everything. I would always waste so much time brainstorming for a topic because I want to do something others wouldn't do, or something I can do better than others. Thus, a specific topic given will make my life easier and saves time because I hate choosing and prefer a guided route. You can say, I lack of creativity or maybe a bit lazy. Who wouldn't prefer an easy life? Please don't tell me, you'll prefer a difficult and miserable life. That will be plain weird, or you just have a thing for self abuse.

Honestly, free topic is quite annoying. Not knowing what to write about, now knowing where to start, not knowing the scope of topic, not knowing how your marker going to grade it, not knowing the possibility of clashing topics and will that affect your marks, etc. In turn, there are unlimited possibilities to a free topic assignment.

Actually, free topic assignment is not just a pain for us, students, it’s also a pain for the lecturers who assigned us the task. Imagine marking so many papers and all in different topics. This might be more interesting to read but the lecturers have to research thoroughly about each and every topics used by the students, in order to grade the paper properly. See, it’s so time consuming.

Furthermore, a free topic assignment might be bias in my opinion. This is because if a student picked a topic which the lecturer dislikes, his or her marks might be lower than the ones who did topics which favours the interest of the lecturer. This is purely an assumption of mine; I’m not accusing all lecturers are bias when it comes to a free topic assignment. So, please don’t kill me.

I also don’t know why my lecturer will assigned such pathetic topic for me. Well, I am not pointing finger to anyone or blaming anyone, is just that I am really struggling in getting a topic for my blog. Moreover, this is the first time I encounter blog writing as an assignment! Why do all weird things suddenly come together? Tomorrow is my mid-term exam, I haven’t revise and eat my dinner. But I am sitting at Starbucks CafĂ© doing this assignment!

Ok, I think I'm a little overboard to be a tad bit angry about being assigned on a free topic. But did I mention how annoying is it to get free topic? I think it’s almost sufficient for the word limit, which turns my gloomy mood to a happy one. Ok, my friends are waiting for me too have dinner, its time to leave Starbucks. Bye people. Bye lecturer. Bye blogger! Bye starbuck!

                                             AWWWWWWWWW i was frustrated as him.



                Sorry . i use the copyright symbol ! i stone in starbuck cafe for a whole day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr