Sunday, October 3, 2010

HOBBY

My hobby is listens to song. A song can influence a people’s mood in a whole day. It is so amazing. Just like now, I am sitting at ss15, station one cafĂ©, it is playing ‘no promises’ which is sing by Shayne Ward, this remind me about my first love. My first love started at form 4 when I was 16 years old; ended in form 4 also. That was my happier time to be with her. It contain numerous of sweet and sour moments. Damn those sweet memories.

While you are depressing, you can listen to some song that can motivate you. Here, I introduce to you a best rapper, Eminem (Marshall Bruce Mather III)  the stage name that he named as known as the best male singer in the year 2010, he get 11 Grammy award. I felt proud for him, he finally gets these awards after more than 10 years of hard work, and he gets the award of ‘best rap album’ defeating Jazz-z. He’s songs inspired me, giving me hopes, motivated me, most of his lyrics encourage people not to give up in life, that’s why I listed him as in my FAVOURITE singer list. For example, he’s song ‘Mockingbird’ that he wrote by himself, that song inspired me because of his failure in marriage that his children forced to live without a normal family. His children forced to stay with her ex-wife because of some issues. That song gave us the motivation that we don’t give up easily even know something went wrong, there’s always a plan B, a different road will be create, a new chapter began.

                                               Oh my god !! he is the best of the best !!!
With different song, different lyric, different singer will give you different feel. Not every song suitable for every person. For instant, how if ‘Flo Rida’ sing ‘my heart will go on’, sound like some crap right? But, if the right people is singing the right song, and you listen to it; immortally the song is describing your situation, I am 100 percent sure that you will be very touch in it.

                                                                           -.-


Listen to song for many years; absolutely I like to sing a song. Except listen to a song, singing song will given you different feeling. I like to sing to my friend despite they will thinking of plenty of way to stop me. In my point of view, god is giving us a mouth not only for us to talk and eat; but sing. Why do I state singing as my hobby? There is many experience I went through which prove that singing will influenced my mood badly. There is no point for me to stop singing. When I was happy, I sing. When I was gloomy I sing. How could I stop it man! Thanks to song! Thanks to many brilliant lyric and mighty artist!

The only awkward thing is last week when I was chatting with my friend through the interact tool, SKYPE, they seduce me to sing a 1980s song. It is sing by Teresa Teng. When I was done singing the whole song, they asking me go to ‘facebook’ immediately. After that, I realize that there was a fellow’s sound as familiar as me. Wait, he is singing ‘tian mi mi’ too. Oh my god!! He is me. As usual, they betrayed me again. I very sad.
                                                                      Sweat!!! =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr