Monday, October 11, 2010

Touch !

Candlelight dinner.
On both sides of the table sat a man and woman.
"I love you." The hands of a woman playing with a glass side, while light shining.
"I have a wife." A man rub his left hand on the ring.
"I do not care, I just want to know how you feel. You, like me?"
"Expected the answer." A man raised his head, looked at the woman opposite.
24 years old, young, energetic, very good age.
White skin, vibrant body, a pair of bright eyes speak.
Really nice woman, ah, pity!
"If you are like me, I do not care for your Valentine." A woman who finally can not wait, chase added the.
"I love my wife." A man firmly.

"You love her? Love her? Now, she should have been old and useless, people can not see it?
Otherwise, the company's dinner, how to never see you with her? "
Women want to continue, but when she touched the cold eyes of a man, she gave up the idea. Static ..............
"Do you like me?" The man spoke.
"Mature, stable, very manly action behavior, know how to care about people, many, many. Anyway, and I had seen people who are different. You are very special." Said the woman.
"You know three years ago, I was like?" The man lit a cigarette.
"Do not know. I do not care, even if you been in prison." Said the woman.
"Three years ago, I'm your eyes to those of ordinary men now."


Men ignored women, continued.
"Ordinary college graduate, not liking the work, all day drinking, temper.
Indifferent to the girl, by prostitutes to vent their desires satisfied.
Go to clubs to find but also because Miss grabbed by the police rummage. "
"That's how ......?" woman began to have interest in, and she would like to know in the end is what makes a man change.
"Because she ......?"
"Ah. She was personal, like always easy to see things inside.
Taught me a lot, I Do not care about gains and losses; Do not care about the immediate things; so I try to treat people good. I was in front of her, like a child so young.
Perhaps that feeling to you and now I feel the same.
Was really strange, stubborn temper, I just listen to her.
As she said, accept the reality that they are useless to work hard.


That year, work, little has been improvement, we got married. "
Bomb a bomb ash man, went on.
"At that time, really tough times. Two people, a bed, home furniture, but also pitiful.
You know what? Married for a year, I bought her a diamond ring first, saved a year's money!
Of course, I was carrying her existence, and if her know, she is certainly not to the.
Was I, alcohol and tobacco confused in poor health. The winter, she even gave me every night before bed to drink soup. That taste, only she did it.
Indulge in that part of the memory of men, forget the time, just keep telling the past.
The woman, also did not disturb the meaning to listen quietly.
Other men note of time, is already 10 PM.
"Ah! Sorry! No attention to time, have been so late." Man smiled apologetically.


"Now, you can understand it? I can not and will not make things sorry for her."
"Ah! I know." Losing people like this, convinced Hello.
Woman shook her head helplessly.
"But I went to her age, would be even better."
"Ah. Then you can find a better man, is not it? Late, home to the cold soup, I send you back."
A man stood up, want to send a woman back.
"No, I go back on it." Woman waved.
"Go home, do not let her so anxious."
Man knowing smile, turned to go.
"She beautiful?"
"Ah, beautiful!"
Men's figure disappeared into the night, leaving a woman, facing the candle, in a daze.
Man came home, opened the door, walked the bedroom, opened the lamp, along the bed, and sat down.
"Wife, have been a fourth." Said a man murmured.

"Why make me so well? A lot of people like me!""They might, I will be the heart of course!"

"Why put me into so good, then  you go first yourself?"
"I, I am a man, so alone ah!"
Said a man choked and finally broke down in tears.
Tears drops from the man's cheeks, playing in the palm of your hand on the heart of the frame.
Dim the lights, old photographs, filled with, and are the late woman, a touch of tenderness.
True love, when you can love; aware of the value, know how to let go; because letting go is have it all; the treasure while you love and let go when the good wishes.
Be one of the happy man!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr