Sunday, October 3, 2010

HOBBY ?? INTEREST ??

The moment I saw the word "Interest", as an ultimate Facebook addict, it only reminds me of one thing. The info tab in everybody's Facebook profile and there's this specific column for "Interested In". I would like to declare that my interest is Women. As a guy, no matter what we do, we tend to be a tad bit bias over female. We will help a girl who is carrying 5 books FIRST, rather than helping a guy who is carrying 5kg of bricks. I will help both of them, but not the guy first. Actually, I don't really know how heavy is 5kg, but I think its heavier than 5 books.

As I said, I'm a Facebook addict. I'm one of those who can refresh Facebook a few times in an hour. My friends and I will comment whole lot of crap to each other. The first website I get into is Facebook every time I go online, without fail. Even if I'm suppose to do my assignment, the first website is not any sources of my assignment, but its Facebook. Sometimes, I think its a habit to do so, a norm of my routine. Its not really about I have something important to view in Facebook. Other than that, we find it entertaining by just reading some people's comments. Like just few hours ago, we were reading these comments of 2 high schoolmates of ours, both of them were arguing through their status in Facebook. It amaze us, how two boys age 18 years old cares so much about each other's words and starts an argument in Facebook.

YES!!! I'm a gentleman!!! Because I choose to help girls first and I drink gentleman jack! huhuhu!                              
                    

Hobby, if sleeping counts as a hobby. Then yes, thats definitely mine. I can sleep all day long. I think my longest sleeping hours was 2 days, if I didn't recall wrongly. It was after 3 days of not sleeping, the moment I slumped on my bed, I could feel and hear nothing but my dreamland. My bunch of friends always complain about my sleeping habit, its really difficult to wake me up if I'm asleep. Phone calls and nudges from MSN, no chance at all. Sometimes even my mum splatter water on my face, I'm still able to continue sleeping and wonder why is my pillow wet when I'm awake. Yes, I'm that ignorant and stuck in my own dream world. So, whenever we have an outing or any sort of plan, they will keep me occupied with DOTA and don't allow me to take naps. This is because I had ditched them quite a few times due to my amazing sleeping ability.

Maybe a guy should give it a try by giving me a wake up kiss. It might work better than water splashing.

                                      DOTA, feels awfully weird to sleep without playing it.


Singing through Skype is one of my hobbies. I like doing it because it annoys my friends. HAHA! My friends are my fellow loyal audiences. Every night I'll serenade them while they're complaining. However, they never hang up on my singing call even though they complain about it. So, I can't help but to assume my singing isn't that bad, since the negative feedback was not very extreme.


Interested to hear my sound of nature? add me on skype :D


You guys get to know a bit more about me. I feel a little geeky, due to most of the things I talk about related to the internet. But this is me. ((:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr