Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lazy.

Now a day, i become lazy and lazy. Every morning when my mum wake me up, i also feel like lazy to move my ass to brush teeth, change cloth, wash face, aiya prepare to college those stuff. I don't know why . @@. When i starting to take mass comm, you know how many spirit and effort i put? LOL. I think is right before sheng you back to malaysia. Everyday also hang out with you, all these memory i think i cant easy forgot unless some accident happen to me or ’Alzheimer's Disease‘<< as known as a disorder involved to easy forget thing.=D but i think i wont get this! Because there are too much memory i unwilling to lost it ! Tomorrow you fly back Perth right? take good care ya sheng !!! :DDDDDDDDDDD




  I dont know what age my hand will transform like this, but i enjoy everything now!
 But future thing , think it on future, am i right ? :D I love my life, now:D future? tak tau.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr