Sunday, September 26, 2010

Abundant


Good morning people! Yesterday was amazed me a lot. We did a lot of thing in one day! It was so random! Do you believe that we drive to Malacca for just celebrate my best friend birthday, and then we drive back our home? I know it was ridiculous, but the fact is we did conquest it without any hesitation. Due to Friday night, we went to Mist club count down his birthday, all of us woke up late in 4pm. We thought that Malacca one-day-trip was cancelled; hence we all did our staff separately, in a short while, the organizer (sim ann) called us phone by phone. As usual, we were lambasted by her. You ask any of my friends, they will answer you the same answer.

  
                                                    The organizer ( Chai sim ann) Hope she cant
                                                      see this if not i will get slaughter !!! LOL


                                                      
                                                  The birthday boy !!! (Wong xian gang )
                                                 I told you all, he is paranormal right?

 Without thinking much, we max our acceleration try to get to her house as soon as possible. Around 5 we started our journey to Malacca. If you think we were crazy, I can tell you directly you know us just not that depth. It could be. We prefer the way we are. Oh ya! I not yet introduce the birthday boy to you all. He is XianGang Wong, a legendary ‘pokemon’. His personality is just that unique. He dares to do everything that people think it is insane. In this world there is no one can replace him! If you meet someone that is idiot as him, I can tell you that the percentage is scarcely.

During the journey, they listen to my old disc song. All the song is just 20 century ago, it make us sleepy mood revive. After suffering in few minute, we decide change it in a blink of eye! But still, I fall asleep within few minute. Right after I open my eyes, the scenery I view was apparently different from Kuala Lumpur. Their buildings are not as modernized as the one in Kuala
Lumpur.

After 2 hour of journey by car.


Our first destination was of course the famous walk of Malacca; Jonker Street. I realized that my stomach was appeal to me, I eat while walking from the beginning, after we reached the restaurant, for the main dinner, my stomach was half full already. The restaurant was selling Malacca local delicacy, chicken rice ball. My friend they all was fascinated in it, but I not really like it, I think my taste bud is abnormal than them?

                                            Saw that? Hungry ? go malacca please :D


After that, we went to Jetty celebrate his birthday. We choose a garden bar, chill, then sim ann, my friend bring out the cake. XG was ecstatic, because he was a cake freak. We force him to stand on a chair, and sing birthday song to him, this is the first time I saw his embarrass face, quite fun! LMAO

Then, we decide to back home. During the way we walk to the car park, we saw another local food, satay celup. We feel like go try it before we go home. But, don’t know what the matter is once we start, we can’t get the rid of it, and we just kept eating. After 40 stick, we only pay the bill and go home and say hi to our bed. The only sad thing is I feel my tummy’s circumference getting bigger. =(

                                         We are messy eater  ^o^

     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr