Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hari Raya

Actually, the best thing about Hari Raya for me I think is bazaar. I like to eat. Eat can help me reduce my unhappiness. Bazaar is something like wet market but it will only sold Malay food. It sold wide variety of delicious food. Normally bazaar will start their business since Malay ‘buka puasa’. There is a bazaar near my house there. One thing I dislike bazaar is, every year during the season of Hari Raya, my plan to keep fit my weight also fail. This is because the temptation of the foods is irresistible. No matter what kind of food is that if it is a food, I will put it inside my mouth immediately without thinking!


This is the bazaar near my house there =)


Reminisce to last week, it was a funny day. That day I still remembered I went to section fifteen that station one café, and to assignment with my friend, after 5 hour suffering, my stomach sent a message to my brain and inform me that it is hungry, and my brain sent a message to my mouth and ask all my friend who is hungry? Want to eat dinner together? Any suggestion? Then one of my friend suggest us go bazaar buy food and dinner together in her house. Because her parents are not there, they went for travelled for a whole week.

This is the people during weekend or public hliday=.=


Then, we pay the bill and without thinking anymore, we 6 people stuck in a car, rush to the bazaar which is nearby her house to try to buy something to fill in our stomach! When we reached, they are about to leave already, and we try to move our ass faster try to get our dinner. I buy a pack of ‘nasi lemak’ with a golden fried chicken. After we all ‘gao dim’, we meet at her house and ‘buka puasa’ also. LOL.

During the raya festival, Muslim gives out green packet for their relative and friends. Sometime, I also will pay a visit to my neighbors and try to get some green packet from them. Actually, they very friendly and welcome another race people to come and celebrated the festival with them. Mostly, they will prepare several of Malay traditional snack food for the guest who come and visit them. One thing I dislike is only the traffic. Every year, they also will go back their village before Hari Raya to celebrate ‘it’ with their family. Although there is two day holiday for me, but I also prefer stay at home. Because the problem of traffic jam will happen for a whole day except for midnight. So, when for these two day holiday, I will become night stalker. Morning till noon is my sleeping time, and midnight. HAHA, time to go out ‘yam cha’ with a group of friend. Or, may be we will go out to get ‘wasted’. This is how I spent my Raya Holiday. Sometime, flash back my memory, I will feel that time past so fast. When I am still a kid, my mum get me grounded; that’s the time that I had no freedom. I got my freedom now, passed my 18th Hari raya holiday. I feel very touch. Ok, write until here. See you all next week. =)


Selamat Hari Raya to all my Malay friend =)


XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr