Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Semester 4 ! Come and Go ! :D

Errr semester 4 is the hardest sem i ever met before. Thanks to my event management class:D And i got something need to say here , to our event management class lecturer . Mr hardip , i dont know whether you can saw my blog or not , but im writing what my opinion to you here, i hope you can take it as a lesson or thought imbull shit or whatever la.

Sir, please la , dont put too much expectation on us, all of us are new to this event management class, how am i gonna to archive some miracle based on your expectation ? Please change your personality or attitude if not u will hate by next semester , our junior class too :)

I know Button was our event , you no need responsible for any task of it , all you need to do was just grade us , but can u at least be with us when we are down , planning to give up ? Even stick button with us instead of saying what i sit on my office , when i saw the first frame fire was complete it was amazing and beautiful and bla bla bla?

Let me tell you something , Mr winston ( sem 1 management lecturer and sem 4 marketing lecturer) ; Mr Antoon ( sem 3 academic writing lecturer); MsSheila ( sem 3 pr theory and sem 4 pr new media ) ; Ms karmini ( boss of diploma in communication , sem 1 mass comm and sem 4 pr writing and strategy) ; Ms Ngim <3 ( sem 1 college study skill and sem 2 college research method lecturer) Even our Dean from school of comm ms josaphine Tan, our junior ? Start society kid ? this is not their assignment not their event , they are there with us , stick button with us , praise us ? support us ? lecturer even bring all their student come support us :D Sir what have you contribute to our event? What u did was just bring your family come show off , when the frame work is done ? Do you actually care about us?

We are your student , your lovely student not your slave la WTF? man . Are u using us for increase your KPI or your reputation among lecturer industry ? :) The thing i want to tell you was , you are a failure lecturer to us, yes i no ball , i dare not to tell you all this face to face, only can tell u all this by using my blog , all i have to dowas, suggest you change your attitude, more interact with your student , if not , you really was a fail lecturer man , if u see this post before our final or what , want to fail me , i also cant change the consequece :) i know there must be someone to express all this thing out , so i just be that person la .

But ignore all those unpleasant memory , this event seriously pull all of our class together :D I dont know why they choose me as leader in second day =.= my nightmare was started by that day, because the 1st night , i think except elaine , dhanisha , joyce , tristan , almost half of our class plan to give up our assignment , u know what is the consequences? Taylor reputation will spoil by us , whole campus ppl will laugh at us . i cant endure all of them look down at all my lovely classmate . Whenever they say cant finish , i just let them be , i silent stick button myself :) when night shift ppl go back sleep, i know that if i can finish at least 2 frame before night shift ppl come back , this will brought back the faith for them :D And in the end i succeed ! Cs is a very positive thinker , thanks to my friend XG la , always taught me think optimistic, and i can pass his mind to all my classmate.

And at the end i succeed :D all of them see , 6 of us , can finish 2 frame in 4 hour , then they speed theirselve and listen to my order , so thsat we can broke malaysia book of record :D WEEE, but i miss a photo session take with her :( and take photo with all my class and start society kid , sorry la guys , that time i one and a half day not sleep , i seriously cant take it no more , nvm la :P Cs is not that important among all of you guys, you guys are the best of the best , im just a cherish-er picking the crystal ( all student from semester 4, button on crew) from million of stone , wow philosopy pula >.< LOL LOL

And please dont call me leader, i prefer you guys call me CS , more cool :D The bad luck for me is they want to choose me as a leader again in sem 6? Please dont do that, im not potential leader, Tristan was, please dont choose me , im a lazy person , i like to relax, chilling , not to care all the stuff, i cant handle important thing, i also a human , not that perfect, please dont think im god -.- For all my coursemate who read this post, plz plz plz dont choose me as leader !!! I scare mafan and im lazy , and i dont want too close with lecturer, i cant negotiate one, confirm argue with lecturer , and if u guys choose me as leader, i will damn fierce , i will scold u guys 99 : l i scare this will spoil our friendship, me is like that one , i will cherish my friendship all the time -.- That why i dont want to be a leader. Please dont make fun of me -.- im serious.


I think thats enough for a long post :DDDDD WAAAAA damn happy , finally can expresss all my feeling here , i swear , if xg , jy all my besty saw my new post , they confirm laugh me 99 : l Please la , CS also a human , will unhappy , will got secret, will sometime self evaluate my self , please dont laugh at me -.- I was just confessing through my blog only =.= I hope this post , will never read by all my coursemate and mr HArdip ( at least let me pass event management this subject only expose to him can ?) God save cute little CS PLEASE :DDDDD

XOXO
Missing someone :) Enjoy sms with her, i hope can remain this moment forever . Should i let my ex go and start another journey? hmmm i think is time  . Eleh Was not suppose to speak all this thing in my blog!!! :P

CS out !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr