Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pre-mother day celebration. I love you mummy <3


Mommy , mum , mama , mother , mii ,mimi, so many way i call my mum ! HAHA Mother is the only creature in earth that love her child more than herself, the contribution they gave to child not every time get reward. I will never ever forget to love my mum until the last second of my life, the placement of my mum inside the deepest of my heart will always irreplaceable. She and Daddy will always place number 1 <3 awwww

Today, i almost forgot they told me to go back home early to celebrate pre-mother day in kuala selangor . HAHA my family very random right ? Suddenly say want go kuala selangor eat seafood , then whole family go , except my daddy =.= My daddy always scare someone steal our whole house, or the thing inside kedai runcit, thats why every time we go outside enjoy our reunion dinner, he will alway stay house guard his le store . ZZZ NVM la , we still da bao for him , and we bring the cake go kuala selangor , then decide to bring back home cut cake with my daddy , LOL cute right my family? HEHE :D

After having dinner in Kuala Selangor river view seafood restaurant , it cost Rm 333 + , my bro belanja LMAO , i still young no need pay , hehe , but the food over there , i think ok only , it doesn't taste like what i expect to be. Whatever la , still can tahan , cause its cheap and fresh :DDDD , after the dinner then we go sungai kelantan ( still in kuala selangor , dont know why call sungai kelantan) see fireflies ! HEHE

That is my second time visit to the fireflies river in Kuala Selangor , the fireflies really left little only , not as much as last time when i went ( i think is my primary school trip ) They ( Fireflies) very lazy , just hang on the tree and eat the leaves, =.= compare to last time i pay visit to this river, they flying around and even stop on our body part, that was a unforgettable memory of my childhood ! WEEEEEE The boat(sampan only ) cost Rm40 for 4 person , means  1 person 10 buck and free 4 bottle of mineral water, my brother-in-law keep on complain WAAAAA Rm10 buy 1 mineral water, seriously laugh my ass out ! LOOOOL

My brother-in-law seem not that emo , so great to heard that, after that *thing* happen, he look more happy then last time , LOL at least not everyday go drink then hangover and rude to his child , my nephew . I feel so happy , when i see him change alot after a long time never hang out with him, when i call him 姐夫, he look so happy and laugh at me , wow , i feel so proud of him , at least he can get over from that sad case. But he still rude to his child =.= Aiyo jie fu , dont alway sscold your daughter leh , she still young ma , u can teach her slowly, no need so nervous one !

 Then we back home in 9.20 something , and reach home in 11.20 something , i dont know la , LOL i fall asleep inside my brother car, too soft too nice la city ! :DDD

Errrr last but not least, mum , sorry for always make you angry , i cant guarantee i wont make you angry again , but i promise i will try my best to decrease the chances of making you angry , kay ? I seriously so damn love you mummy , i will be a son that succeed enough to let you show off to all your friend , kay ? This i can promise you. Errr please forgive your useless son , only dare to talk all this to you by using blog , i will feel malu la , sorry i very useless =.= Only dare to say HAppy mother day to you . U know just now when i say happy mother day to you , is eriously wanna hug u , but i dare not to =.= so sorry .

Sorry ya all the reader, i dont have i phone or convenient camera, so mostly i dont put photo in my blog , i know this will bore you guys up , but no choice la LOL i very poor. HEHE and just now mother days all of my family member forgot to bring camera , sien lorrr , photo all inside my brother i phone i lazy to take from him ! LOOOLLL ok la , time to study already , Bye <3 :DDDDD Awww feel so nice , a short , memorable family trip after 1 year ago, the  penang trip , HEHE Cs out -------------------

#####

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr