Saturday, June 23, 2012

UEFA 2012 ! GOAL !!!

I think I can't stop support Germany :S, I feel so unhappy in year 2010 when they can't get FIFA World Cup, but nvm they are playing quite well in Eurocup. Seriously I hope Germany can get No.1 in Euro, I love the way they kick football, the strategy they use, all is fanFUCKINGbulous !!! Through FIFA, I only know Klose, Muller, Schwa#$%#$% << dont know how to spell -.- SORRY !

They taught me many thing during the UEFA, Klose taught me never give up , when the ball haven reach to goal keeper hand, or body just go chase it, you will have 1 % to goal, Muller taught me play as a team, enjoy as a team, and there is 2 new Guys impressed me :) O'zeil, i know he joined ex-FIFA, but he didn't perform well in FIFA, but in UEFA, he did pass alot of golden chance/ball to striker, help GERMANY broke into semi-final, last one is Mario Gomez, I love the way he strike and his head ball. Fucking Fantastic, I wont change my mind not to support Germany, they will be my one and ever favorite country for football in my lifetime :) Why UEFA must happen during my intern :(((( I hope there will be no event in final of UEFA.

But there is a lot of thing happen in my internship =.= aiks, ytd just went late to shift over my shift with morning shift. And supervisor was waiting me there, they way she talk is fucking rude, although i was late, can't you just talk nicely, may be i will appologize for my fault? She want me to give her solution for my situation, and you are the fucking supervisor, so i just said, you can just wtire this case in my internship report, may be my lecturer will see it and fuck me up then fail my internship :) Then she piss off, aiks , sometime i dont get woman boss, want I give solution , I gave, unhappy; If i dont give and remain silent? She will scold me more crazy i think =.=

One thing i have to share using my blog, I can fetch anyone to go work, just that i dont like to wait people, sometime he fucking piss me off, because of wait him i might late to work , like ytd , i kena scold. Come on la, you want people fetch you, please dont late la ! I dont know what the fuck is in your mind.

Nevermind, i won't be the same if next time handle the same situation like quarrel with supervisor, i will figure out a better way to make them shut the fuck up and feel guilty, I must learn ! 3 week already passed, 5 more weeks to go ! Just 5 more week, endure the witch for 5 more week , I sure can do it ! CS is smart and calmly person :)

Sorry to all my readers, my blog is going more and more dull , emotional , not like last time crazy and funny , aiks i think is my mental starting to grow mature? Or internship and university life change me slowly? I dont know. You figure out for me and tell me in the chatbox can ? :P CS out . Tata

She<3 is going outstation, intern in Singapore , hmmm I will very very miss her , i hope she wont forgot to reply my d.m. even if she busy, am i very selfish ? :P

CS out again ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you kena prank . hehehe


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr