Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Le Story.

Hi, everyone call Le Yap

I am sitting at starbugs stoning and then.... I start looking around and SAW stuff. *LADIES*

Few decades ago..ladies would wear sort of " traditional dressing" 
2012- look around you, what you see is. " exposed body"

these makes me STIM. |--------    then I remember something of myself. 

- LE yap swimming session
Whenever LE me swimming in pool or wherever that consists liquid. My Le brother will grow LE stronger and LE stiff. 僵硬 .  WHY?    At that moment , i realize my Le body is not appropriate to have such a big water injector. Then i decide to work out by carrying 2.5 kg dumbbell . As a result, my forearm had became more and more muscular, by the way, my forearm is actually imbalance before due to too much of physically practice "if you know what I mean" 



Okay, so lets continue my story, even through I had started to work-out these few days, I still went to KFC to eat my supper with friends, and a camera, in case I will get whack by the kfc staff so I can defend myself from being tackle by the staff, but then i was get shock while I ordering kfc meal, they are unbelievable nice to customer which is le me and all other customers, --- Whatever la , i don't really fXXk-ing understand what i am just wanted to express.---credit to God

These freaking days, too much thing happen to me. One of my brother just declare a war with me , he say I'm  from Zimbabwe , he say im cannibal cause i like to eat my own kind ! These link me a sentences of God,

Junyong Yap got nialin,so i do what my mother teach me,fuck that guy if he still that stupid , if not he will just keep it up and think that it's funny.. so thinks before you do

Ok la i will just apologize here !   



                                       Sincerely from LE YAP, Le Sheng and LE Most



           Sorry la baby ! Can we start from new ? Let's be brother again kay ? *or maybe more than that. Sword versus Sword.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr